Sonic Pills® hasn't shown to have any contradictions or side effects, and are safe to use for an unlimited period of time. The implemented frequencies are beneficial for your health and can do no harm.
However, when using Sonic Pills® sound therapy, it's important to keep the following warnings in mind:
- Sound therapy is a complementary form of therapy and should not be used as a substitute for conventional medical treatment. If you have any concerns about your health, it is recommended to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using Sonic Pills® sound therapy.
- If you are diagnosed with any serious medical conditions or are actively receiving medical treatment, please advise your doctor before using Sonic Pills® sound therapy.
- Although the implemented frequencies in Sonic Pills® are beneficial for your health and can do no harm, individuals with epilepsy should not use Sonic Pills®.
- It is expected that taking specific Sonic Pills® (Relaxation, Deep Sleep, Pain Relief, or Power Nap) will affect the ability to drive vehicles and operate machinery. It is not recommended to do so while listening to Sonic Pills® sound therapy.
- Sonic Pills® are intended for the treatment of individuals 12 years and older as well as for younger populations with parental consent.
- Do not use Sonic Pills® if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy, as the effects of sound therapy on fetal development are not fully understood.